Janet McCurdy defends her book: I mean 'honest'

 Janet McCurdy - who claims she suffered abuse from her late mother Debra - is standing by her decision to name her memoir "I'm Glad My Mother Died."

  "I understand it's attention-grabbing but it's something I mean sincerely," she said of the title during an interview on "Good Morning America" ​​on Wednesday.

  The "iCarly" alum, 30, explained that she wasn't using the title in a "disrespectful" way and believes that people who have been abused will understand what she's trying to convey. is doing.

Janet McCurdy defends her book: I mean 'honest'

JENNETTE MCCURDY

  "Although the reaction may be divided, I really appreciate the positivity I received from so many people." They said. "I think anyone who has experienced parental abuse understands this title and I think anyone with a sense of humor understands this title...."

To hear the full news. Click on the video link.

https://youtu.be/DN1tEtbPwy4



Janet McCurdy defends her book: I mean 'honest'
Janet McCurdy
Janet McCurdy defends her book: I mean 'honest'
Janet McCurdy
Janet McCurdy defends her book: I mean 'honest'
Janet McCurdy
Janet McCurdy defends her book: I mean 'honest'
Janet McCurdy

Janet McCurdy defends her book: I mean 'honest'
Janet McCurdy

Popular posts from this blog