Finland's Prime Minister Sanna Marin is under fire after a party video surfaced.

 Finland's Sana Marin has been regularly seen at music festivals, nightclubs since taking over.

  Finland's Prime Minister Sanna Marin appeared in a leaked video this week of her dancing with friends in a private. Marin, 36, has come under fire from opposition members of parliament over a leaked video showing the prime minister partying with rappers. Social media influencers and other Finnish celebrities.

finland prime minister sanna marin

finland prime minister sanna marin

  According to the BBCfinland, he defended his actions in comments to reporters: "I have a family life, I have a work life and I have free time to spend with my friends. People my age took." same as."

  "I'm going to be exactly the person I've been and I hope I'm accepted," Marin said.

  Marin is the world's youngest prime minister and has been regularly seen at concerts and nightclubs since taking office. Supporters claim that Marin's frequent partying with celebrities makes her feel young and cool in her position, while opponents claim that the lack of public exposure and professionalism is unfair to anyone. world leader

  This is not the young prime minister's first scandal involving his public behaviour.

finland prime minister sanna marin

finland prime minister sanna marin

  During the pandemic, Marin was heavily scrutinized after it was revealed that she had gone to a dance club after coming into contact with someone with COVID-19.

  That Saturday night, his foreign secretary called him with the news that Foreign Minister Pekka Havisto had tested positive for COVID-19. The Prime Minister left his official phone at home as soon as he entered the city.

  Marin was with her husband, went out to dinner, saw friends and "also spent time in the evening and nightlife."

  It wasn't until the next day that Marin realized she had received additional instructions on her work phone to avoid contact with other people and get tested for COVID-19.

  "I should have thought better on Saturday night," Marin wrote on Facebook at the time. "I'm so sorry." Apartment.

finland prime minister sanna marin
finland prime minister sanna marin
finland prime minister sanna marin
finland prime minister sanna marin
finland prime minister sanna marin

finland prime minister sanna marin

Popular posts from this blog