Another World" actress Robin Griggs has died at the age of 49...

 Another World" actress Robin Griggs has died at the age of 49, her publicist Lisa Rodrigo confirmed to USA TODAY.

  Griggs' official Facebook account posted about his death on Saturday.

  "With a heavy heart, I am saddened to announce Robin's passing," the post said, though it was unclear who wrote the tribute. "However, she is no longer in pain and would like us to have more good memories of her."

  The statement continued: "I will never forget how open she was to telling her story, and accepting of my help in telling it. She wanted to help people and spread the word about her story. I was honored to do so this

.  My friend, I love you and smile when I think of you."

actress Robin Griggs
 actress Robin Griggs
actress Robin Griggs
actress Robin Griggs
actress Robin Griggs

actress Robin Griggs

Popular posts from this blog